The Divine Internatonal School, a World level School has a comprehensive set of rules applicable to all the students. In addition to, boarders are expected to be well behaved at all times in the hostel complex and abide by the rules laid down by the hostel authorities.
- Students are Prohibted from bringing any valuables, money, cell phones, laptops, etc.
- No student will leave the hostel complex for any reason, without the permission of the Hostel Warden.
- Bathrooms and toilets of western model with the facility of hot and cold water for 24 hours of a day
- Ragging is not allowed in the school premises. If anybody is found guilty of doing so, the student will be expelled from the school.
- There will be no bullying, smoking, drinking or use of intoxicating drugs in the school and hostel complex.
- The students should co-operate in maintaining the school building and the campus of the school neat and tidy.
- Parents are requested to inform the Office, two days in advance, if they plan to take their children for an outing or weekend.
- An ethical code of conduct needs to be signed by the Students and Parents at the time of admission.
- Students carrying cash are expected to hand it over to the Hostel Warden for safe-keeping. As and when required, money will be given to the students and they will be expected to account for the same.
- This is with a view to encourage responsibility and prevent wasteful or undesirable spending.